- AGM Meeting Cancelled Wednesday 10th February 2016 at 7.00 p.m.
- AGM Meeting
- School Holiday Dates - 2016 - 2017
- Winterton Community Academy Vision Statement
- Yr 10 Parents’ Evening is being held on Monday 8th February 2016 between 3.45 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. We do hope you will be able to attend.
- 12 Feb: Staff Training Day
- 12 Feb: Closed for Half Term
- 13 Feb: Closed for Half Term
- 13 Feb: Ski Trip
- 14 Feb: Closed for Half Term
Presentation on Engineering Apprenticeships
Doosan Babcock Apprenticeships.
Today some pupils in Year 11 had the chance to hear an excellent presentation by Reg Rudd who coordinates the recruitment of engineering apprentices for Doosan Babcock. They are one of the largest engineering companies in the world and have engineers working all over the globe.
Below is a link to the company website and their careers page.
Doosan Babcock company website for more information about the Doosan Babcock apprenticeships.
Careers pages - from this page there is a link to the apprentice application form.
Remember, if you are applying to think carefully about your personal statement. There are key things that the company is looking for in your statement. It is a good idea to let someone have a look at it before you submit the application.