- Staff letter - 16.01.17
- HITT - High Impact Targeted Teaching
- Yr9 Parents Evening - 16.01.17
- Update: School Bus Service - 222 Closure A1077
- Yr9 Options Form issued 16.01.17
- 19 Jan: w/c Yr7 Target Tests Science
- 20 Jan: w/c Yr7 Target Tests Science
- 24 Jan: Yr10 & Yr11 Poetry Live
- 27 Jan: Yr11 Reports issued
- 3 Feb: Options deadline
Presentation on Engineering Apprenticeships
Doosan Babcock Apprenticeships.
Today some pupils in Year 11 had the chance to hear an excellent presentation by Reg Rudd who coordinates the recruitment of engineering apprentices for Doosan Babcock. They are one of the largest engineering companies in the world and have engineers working all over the globe.
Below is a link to the company website and their careers page.
Doosan Babcock company website for more information about the Doosan Babcock apprenticeships.
Careers pages - from this page there is a link to the apprentice application form.
Remember, if you are applying to think carefully about your personal statement. There are key things that the company is looking for in your statement. It is a good idea to let someone have a look at it before you submit the application.