- 350 Bus Service - Back on the Road!
- 350 Bus Service Updates
- Community Champion Awards
- ICE DAY 1 - What a great success!
- Students Meet Prince William
- 13 Dec: Wizard of Oz Performance
- 17 Dec: Year 10 Peer Mentoring Training
- 18 Dec: Year 7 Parents Evening
- 20 Dec: End of Autumn Term
- 20 Dec: Year 7 / Year 8 / Year 9 Reports Issued
Presentation on Engineering Apprenticeships
Doosan Babcock Apprenticeships.
Today some pupils in Year 11 had the chance to hear an excellent presentation by Reg Rudd who coordinates the recruitment of engineering apprentices for Doosan Babcock. They are one of the largest engineering companies in the world and have engineers working all over the globe.
Below is a link to the company website and their careers page.
Doosan Babcock company website for more information about the Doosan Babcock apprenticeships.
Careers pages - from this page there is a link to the apprentice application form.
Remember, if you are applying to think carefully about your personal statement. There are key things that the company is looking for in your statement. It is a good idea to let someone have a look at it before you submit the application.