- Careers Convention - Thursday 3rd November 2016
- Help My Child Succeed - Yr11 Evening at 6pm on Wednesday 2nd November 2016
- Restart a Heart Day 2016 - Tuesday 18th October 2016
- Community Champion Awards 2016
- Vacancy for Science Teacher - Second in Department (for the appropriate applicant)
- 26 Oct: Closed for Half Term
- 27 Oct: Closed for Half Term
- 28 Oct: Closed for Half Term
- 29 Oct: Closed for Half Term
- 30 Oct: Closed for Half Term
Presentation on Engineering Apprenticeships
Doosan Babcock Apprenticeships.
Today some pupils in Year 11 had the chance to hear an excellent presentation by Reg Rudd who coordinates the recruitment of engineering apprentices for Doosan Babcock. They are one of the largest engineering companies in the world and have engineers working all over the globe.
Below is a link to the company website and their careers page.
Doosan Babcock company website for more information about the Doosan Babcock apprenticeships.
Careers pages - from this page there is a link to the apprentice application form.
Remember, if you are applying to think carefully about your personal statement. There are key things that the company is looking for in your statement. It is a good idea to let someone have a look at it before you submit the application.