- Promoting Modern British Values
- Focus Quiz Night - Wednesday 25th March
- Year 9 Option Forms - Deadline 27th March 2015
- Year 7 Reports - Issues Friday 13th March 2015
- School Easter Concert - Monday 16th March at 7.00pm
- 27 Mar: 15.30 End of Spring Term
- 27 Mar: 09.00 Year 11 Reports Issued
- 27 Mar: Options Deadline
- 27 Mar: Year 10 Mock Exams
- 13 Apr: 08.30 Staff Training Day
Presentation on Engineering Apprenticeships
Doosan Babcock Apprenticeships.
Today some pupils in Year 11 had the chance to hear an excellent presentation by Reg Rudd who coordinates the recruitment of engineering apprentices for Doosan Babcock. They are one of the largest engineering companies in the world and have engineers working all over the globe.
Below is a link to the company website and their careers page.
Doosan Babcock company website for more information about the Doosan Babcock apprenticeships.
Careers pages - from this page there is a link to the apprentice application form.
Remember, if you are applying to think carefully about your personal statement. There are key things that the company is looking for in your statement. It is a good idea to let someone have a look at it before you submit the application.