- Yr9 Options Evening Monday 9th January 6pm, Yr9 reports issued 16th December, Yr9 Parents Evening Monday 16th January 2017
- Year 7 Reports issued Friday 2nd December
- Christmas Celebrations - Monday 12th December 2016
- Yr11 Parents Evening 21.11.16 starts at 3.45pm - 6.30pm
- Generations Online, a community funded project
- 9 Dec: Yr11 Exams
- 12 Dec: Yr7 Parents Evening (Tutor)
- 12 Dec: Christmas Celebrations
- 13 Dec: Ski Meeting for Parents School Hall 5.30pm start
- 14 Dec: Peer Mentoring Training
Presentation on Engineering Apprenticeships
Doosan Babcock Apprenticeships.
Today some pupils in Year 11 had the chance to hear an excellent presentation by Reg Rudd who coordinates the recruitment of engineering apprentices for Doosan Babcock. They are one of the largest engineering companies in the world and have engineers working all over the globe.
Below is a link to the company website and their careers page.
Doosan Babcock company website for more information about the Doosan Babcock apprenticeships.
Careers pages - from this page there is a link to the apprentice application form.
Remember, if you are applying to think carefully about your personal statement. There are key things that the company is looking for in your statement. It is a good idea to let someone have a look at it before you submit the application.